Ultimate-Ukulele
Want to Register? It's free! And no e-mail activation required!

Ultimate-Ukulele
Want to Register? It's free! And no e-mail activation required!

Ultimate-Ukulele
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate-Ukulele

The ultimate ukulele forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hafa Adai from Guam U.S.A.!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason671
Mason671

Hafa Adai from Guam U.S.A.!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hafa Adai from Guam U.S.A.!!!   Hafa Adai from Guam U.S.A.!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:35 am

Hafa Adai!
I'm from the beautiful island of Guam, "Where America's Day Begins!" I've been playing the ukulele off and on for a few years and only been playing regularly within the last year or so (my two boys have taken interest in the ukulele, so I've been playing along with them). Adios yan Si Yu'os Ma'ase!

Mason671
Back to top Go down
Bobby
Owner
Owner
Bobby

PostSubject: Re: Hafa Adai from Guam U.S.A.!!!   Hafa Adai from Guam U.S.A.!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:35 am

Welcome! Remember to share the site with all your friends!!! Lets build the community!
Back to top Go down
Bobby
Owner
Owner
Bobby

PostSubject: Re: Hafa Adai from Guam U.S.A.!!!   Hafa Adai from Guam U.S.A.!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:35 am

Welcome! Remember to share the site with all your friends!!! Lets build the community!
Back to top Go down
Mason671
Mason671

PostSubject: Re: Hafa Adai from Guam U.S.A.!!!   Hafa Adai from Guam U.S.A.!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:13 am

Aloha Bobby!
Thanks for the welcoming me into this great forum! I will share this site with all my friends for sure! Mahalo!

Mason671
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hafa Adai from Guam U.S.A.!!!   Hafa Adai from Guam U.S.A.!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hafa Adai from Guam U.S.A.!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate-Ukulele :: Ultimate-Ukulele :: Introductions-
Jump to: